Want some fun glittery lips for a night out? Try these! Warning, they can get a little messy!
Here's what you'll need:
- NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
- Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter in Confetti, Marshmallow and Hard Candy
- A white eyeshadow, I used one from Hard Candy
- First prime your lips with a lip primer, I don't have any at the moment so I just used chapstick! Then I applied the white jumbo pencil all over the lips. After that I added the white shadow on top.
- Then I applied all of the glitters simply using my fingertips in a patting motion, rather than swiping. My lips were a little sticky from the chapstick and NYX Pencil so it helped the glitter stick. If that doesn't work, you can use a glitter adhesive. I usually use Liquid Sugar from Eye Kandy Cosmetics or Motives also has one!
- After you've finished, you can take a makeup wipe and clean up any excess glitter that's around your lips.
Here's the finished look!
Learn more about Nikki
View more posts from Nikki here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.