I teamed up with one of my lovely youtube friends, "All That Beauty With Lori" and we posted a video about our favourite products at the moment, and also, about the product we didn't like as much!
I think this topic will interest a lot of you as you can get some really awesome product recommendations, but also get informed about the product that aren't really worth the hype or spending your money on!
As I live in Italy, and Lori is from the US, through our collab we have covered plenty of different brands, and it's also always interesting to hear about some new products that might not be available where you live, but you can easily get them on-line!
As I haven't done monthly favourites videos in ages, I though this collab is a great opportunity to share with you all the beauty & make up products that I find absolutely amazing and these days can't live without!
Here is the full list of all my recommendations:
1. Ziaja Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
2. Bed Head Tigi Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo For Coloured Hair
3. Kerastase Elixir K Ultime versatile beautifying oil
4. Macadamia Natural Oil healing oil spray
5. L'Oreal Elnett Satin hair spray for dry hair with argan oil extracts
6. Too Faced Sweethearts bronzer in "Sweet Tea"
7. MAC "Soft and Gentle" mineralize skinfinish
8. Red Earth Secret Potion radiant skin in a flash in "Thriller"
9. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in #52 Vanilla
10. Maybelline Instant Anti-age concealer in light
11. Maybelline The Blushed Nudes eyeshadow palette
12. Kiko Make Up Milano high pigment wet & dry eyeshadow #41, #44, #46
13. Benefit Ka- Brow! cream- gel brow color with brush #3
14. Kiko Make Up Milano Everlasting kajal #01
15. Kiko Make Up Milano Creamy Colour Comfort Lip Liner #303
16. Kiko Make Up Milano Gossimer Emotion creamy lipstick # 104
17. NYX liquid suede in "Soft Spoken" #04
18. Real Techniques make up brushes: Setting brush, fan brush, sculpting brush
19. Nuxe Reve de Miel ultra nourishing lip balm for dry or damaged lips
20. Elemis gentle rose exfoliator smoothing skin polish
And a few products that left me disappointed:
1. Eveline cosmetics exclusive hair oil 8 in 1 elixir of gold
2. Balea heat protectant spray
3. Rimmel Volume Colourist mascara
4. L'Oreal Magic Retouch Hair Root Concealer for blondes
Do you have any of these products? Were you as impressed with them as much as I was? Let me know!
If you want to find out more about these products, make sure to check out my video here:
I already have full reviews of some of the products here mentioned:
To hear more about:
- Kerastase Elixir K Ultime versatile beautifying oil click here
- Macadamia Natural Oil healing oil spray click here
- MAC "Soft and Gentle" mineralize skinfinish click here
- Red Earth Secret Potion radiant skin in a flash in "Thriller" click here
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in #52 Vanilla click here
- Maybelline Instant Anti-age concealer in light click here
- Benefit Ka- Brow! cream- gel brow color with brush #3 click here
Some of these reviews are new, some of them I filmed many years ago, but I hope they can still be interesting for you guys!
I'm going to do more reviews soon, but if you're particularly interested in hearing more about any of the products mentioned in my collab video, and that I haven't done a proper review yet, leave me your request, and I'll make sure to give priority to filming that one!
To see what is my friend Lori liking at the moment, go here!
Lovelies, if you have your own youtube channel & would like to do a collab with me, just drop me a line! I'm looking for collaboration partners all through November & December, so if you're interested, just send me an email at: email@example.com and we can brainstorm some ideas together!
I think it's a fun way to get to know eachother a bit better and also to give some mutual support to our work in this beauty community!
xo from Italy,