Want something super edgy but colorful? THIS is for you!
Here's what you'll need:
- Sugarpill 2am eyeshadow (the pinkish color on top)
- Wet N Wild Mega Eyes liquid liner
- Nyx Yellow jumbo pencil and MILK pencil
- BH cosmetics 120 palette 1st edition
- First, prime that eye! I used my milk pencil! After that you want to create that thick line underneath the eye. This can be tricky but take your time. Rest your hand on your cheek to keep the hand steady!
- After that you want to create the harsh line on the top, I used my liquid liner & followed my natural crease line.
- I then applied a black eyeshadow to add dimension to the black line at the crease.
- I added the 2 am (purply pink) on top of the black eyeshadow. Then used my yellow jumbo pencil and a yellow and orange shadow for the rest of the lid.
- After all the colors were applied, I added black liner to the top part of the lid and made it super "wingy" lol. I added pink mascara to the lower lashes and false lashes and I was done!
*Tip: This look is a little tricky, tape can also help create harsh lines if you cant do it by yourself! :)
Learn more about Nikki
View more posts from Nikki here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.