Need a quick routine for work, a date night, or a day out on the town? This palette is easy to use, compliments every skintone and uses minimal product and time!
YOU WILL NEED:
Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Key Largo, pale peach/shimmering bronze - about $35.00
Kat Von D Liquid Liner in Trooper Black - about $19.00
Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Outlaw/Brick Red - about $20.00
Sephora Colorful Blush in "Can't Stop Smiling" salmon pink - about $14.00
Becca Highlight Shimmering Perfector in Moonstone/pale gold - about $38.00
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- After you've applied your favorite facial primer and foundation, grab your Nars "Key Largo" palette and dip into the pale peach shade within it. Apply this shade all over the eyelids and lower lashline, blending outwards softly as you go.
- Now apply the shimmering gold shade in this Nars "Key Largo" palette to the upper crease. Blend outwards softly. Also apply this shade onto the outer corners of the lower lashline. Blend inwards. Smokey yet soft!
- Line your upper lashline with a sleek application of black liner. I am forever obsessed with Kat Von D's Trooper Black liquid liner for its durability and clarity!
- Buff on a soft peach shade of blush to the apples of your cheeks such as Sephora's Colorful Blush in "Can't Stop Smiling." Go easy on it, we're going for a natural glow.
- Apply a light shimmering, golden highlight to the upper cheek bones and under the brow arch. I love Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone. The shimmer is noticeable yet not overpowering and it gives a beautifully natural contour to the face.
- Last but not least, the kicker in this look! Apply a stunning, true red lipstick in matte or satin ( your choice ) to the lips. I used Kat Von D's matte liquid lipstick in Outlaw Brick Red. It stays on all night and it makes this look pop! Plus, it adds to that vintage appeal.
You'll look like you spent hours on your makeup when in reality, it only took you about 10-15 minutes!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.