For today's tutorial, I'll show you how to rock this vibrant blue eye makeup. Enjoy!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply scotch tape on the edges of the eyes for a more clean line. Apply black kohl liner on the outer third of the eyes.
- Apply a royal blue eyeshadow over the kohl liner to set it. Blend.
- Wet a brush with setting spray and apply a teal eyeshadow on the lids.
- Blend and reapply the royal blue eyeshadow.
- Highlight the brow bone with a white shimmery eyeshadow.
- Apply metallic light blue eyeshadow on the inner corners.
- Apply a metallic royal blue eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
- Line the upper lash line as close to the lashline as possible.
- Curl lashes and apply false lashes.
- Apply black liner to the lower waterline.
- Clean any fall out and apply face makeup.
- Contour and apply blush.
- Finish it off using a light pink lipstick. Voila! The look is complete!
//E Y E S//
- Benefit Browzings-Light
- Blue Heaven Kajal Liner
- Elf 144 Palette
- Elf Makeup Mist Spray
- Makhmali 96 Eyeshadow Palette
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Avon Super Shock Mascara
//F A C E//
- Revlon Photoready-Vanilla
- Ben Nye Transluscent Powder
- Hard Candy Fox In A Box-Hot Flash
//L I P S//
Thank you guys for reading my blog.
Stay pretty :*
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>