Hello everyone, I hope you all doing very well!
Today I am really excited to share this post with all of you.
I recently did a nail art collaborative video for Valentine's Day with my youtube friend Elena, her channerl name is LNETSA. She is really a sweetheart, an amazing person and kind at heart. Before I share both the nail art designs, you can check more fun, easy and sexy nail arts by LNETSA on her youtube channel HERE.
LNETSA's nail art design above, so cute, sexy and hot!
And this is my design.
Well as for this design, it is very easy to create. I just love creating such cute hearts on my nails. This is perfect for Valentine's Day. Make sure to check out LNETSA youtube channel. She makes awesome and nail art designs with easy to follow tutorials.
And now it's time for my tutorial.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply your base coat first.
- Apply 2 thin coats of Kiss Me Pink from Maybelline.
- Add a layer of glitter polish.
- Create random hearts and tiny dots with white polish.
- Add red dots to the center of the hearts.
- On your alternate nails: make rough sketch of hearts with black polish.
- Then, fill in with white polish leaving black outline.
- Fill in the white part with your favorite colors.
- Add random white dots.
- Make the hearts smile adding the details.
- Add top coat & you're done!
I really hope you liked it. If you try out this design, I would love too see your re-creations. Please share your pictures with me on social networks (links below) using #kannucreative / #kannu_creative / #creative_kannu.
As always thank you so much for taking out time and reading my blog post. Hope you liked it. Have a nice day!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.