Hey girls, today I am sharing a Valentine Day's nail art here. I created a look with hearts which is perfect for Valentine's Day.
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start by painting a shimmery pink creme as a base on the nails. I used Barry M Promenade for this.
2. Using a small detailing brush create heart shapes with white acrylic paint. You can increase or decrease the number of hearts depending on your nail width and length. I created two.
3. Fill the hearts using the same white acrylic paint. Let these dry completely.
4. Add small dashed lines around hearts for the stitched lines using the same white acrylic paint. Use a small striping brush for this.
5. Add the letters to the big heart shapes and small hearts in between the other small hearts. Use red acrylic paint for this. I added the letters "LOVE". You can also add other words to create 'conversation hearts' like "HUGS" or "KISSES".
6. Add a top coat to seal off the manicure. I used INM Out The Door top coat.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.