Here's a multi-tone lip art look.
Enjoy the tutorial below and stay tuned next week for the eye look.
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel #77
- BH Cosmetics Eyes On The 60's Palette (sky Blue, Purple)
- Mini Caviar Beads (nail Art Decoration)
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-Fire Dancer (metallic red)
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-Fortune Teller
- Sleek Makeup I-divine Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette (black)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Cancel out the natural pigmentation color of your lips by covering them with a concealer or foundation.
- Using a black gel eyeliner, carefully outline and fill in your lips entirely. This will act as the base.
- Using an electric sky blue eyeshadow, pat onto the upper lip, making sure to leave the black outline visible along with the outer edges.
- Pat a dark violet eyeshadow to the outer edges of the bottom lip, creating an ombre effect.
- Using a metallic red pigment, pat onto the center of the lower lip. Carefully press lips together to transfer color to the lower part of the upper lip.
- Embellish the top lip with small caviar beads. Done!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!