I wanted to create a dark makeup look with Fyrinnae shadows which I got from my friend:
Beautiful shiny violet (shinigami) and black with green flecks (dokkalfar).
Unfortunately, I didn't entirely succeed. The shadows are difficult to use and the photos did not publish these wonderful flecks.
In fact, the makeup is pretty with sparkles, just take my word for it.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eyelids.
- Apply plum eyeshadow to the crease of the outer eyelid. Blend.
- Apply peach eyeshadow on the rest of the eyelid. Connect with the black colors.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using violet eyeshadow. Gently pat eyeshadow with flecks in the outer part of the eyelid.
- Apply a black pencil to the waterline. Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Kobo Professional Translucent Loose Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Kobo Eyeshadow Base
- Glazel Eyeshadow: white
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette : black
- Inglot Eyeshadows: plum, peach
- Fyrinnae Eyeshadow: shinigami (violet), dokkalfar (with fleks)
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Deni Carte black pencil
- MySecret CreateYourLashes Mascara
- Pupa Lipstick #100 Matt
- Kobo Professional Long Lasting Glass Shine #216 Apricot
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>