Because you were happy about my news to create step by step tutorials today I'm back with another tutorial. This makeup look can be worn during the day ( for those who dare). It can also be worn, during the night, out with your friends or even for a bridal look.
Lets begin :)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. After I prepared my eyes (foundation+powder+primer), I applied NYX Jumbo - Milk and blended it very well, creating a base for the eyeshadows.
2. I applied shade no.1 (purple) all over my entire eyelid (Elf Essential Quad - Punk Funk), then I blended the harsh lines.
3. I applied (pink) shade no.2 (Elf essential quad - Punk Funk) into the crease and blended into shade no.1 very well.
4. Right above shade no.2, I applied (rose pink) shade no.3 (Givenchy mono e/s - 11 Smart Pink) making a nice transition between the colors.
5. I applied shade no.4 (pearly white) under the brows (Avon - Smokey Eyes) as a highlight.
6. I defined my eyebrows using a pencil (Essence brow definer - 02 Dark Brown) and in the inner corner of the eyes, I applied shade no.5 (shimmery white).
And this is the final look:
Don't forget to email me, send pictures, questions and requests on my
e-mail address: email@example.com.
View more posts from Maria here