This summer, I have an obsession for all things mint colored and blue!
If I can live without blue, I cannot say the same thing for mint. I declare myself a fan of this amazing color!
Recently, I purchased a new pair of mint stilettos and coming up next is a dress because in September we have a wedding to attend.
Today I have for you a new tutorial and the mint color is the obvious star of the post!
It's not a bold makeup look, but a subtle one that can be worn during the day. For a dramatic look you can change the lipstick. If you are curious about the steps please keep reading!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Prep eyes with foundation, powder and primer. Then, apply a mint green eye pencil to entire eyelid and smudge to soften and distribute the color. This will act as a base for the eyeshadows. Apply a mint colored eyeshadow over the base. Blend.
- Apply a shimmery light champagne shadow in the inner corner to bring more luminosity to the eye.
- On the lower lashline, apply a warm bronze shadow. I mixed two shadows together.
- Apply a deep brown matte eyeshadow to the outer v and crease. Blend upwards to soften the look.
- Layer a light brown or taupe shadow over the matte brown and blend very well for a nice transition between the colors. Highlight the brow-bone with a subtle ivory shadow.
- Line the upper lashline with black gel eyeliner and apply black pencil on the waterline.
- Define eyebrows to complete the look.
- Optional: for a more dramatic look, apply false eyelashes.
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>