Today I have for you a step-by-step makeup tutorial, since it's been so long since I did a post like that.
Today's makeup is a bright and colorful one, for all the ladies who have the courage to wear it.
To make is super simple, I used only one palette and that is the Sleek Acid palette, which is also very affordable.
I hope you like it! Enjoy!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- After I prepped my eyes with foundation, powder and primer, I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. Make sure to smudge very well, creating a base for the eyeshadows.
- I applied shade 1, a neon yellow, to the inner half of the eyelid. Then, I applied shade 2, a citrus lime green, to the rest of the eyelid, creating a nice transition between the shades.
- I applied shade 3, a hot pink shade, to the crease. Right above the crease, I added shade 4, a bright orange and blended any harsh lines to soften the look.
- Highlight the brow bone with shade 5, a shimmery champagne shade.
- Apply black gel eyeliner to the upper lashline.
- For the lower lashline, mix the yellow and green shades. On the waterline, I used orange.
- Finish the look with mascara and make sure to define the eyebrows for a more polished look.
>>>>F A C E:
>>>>L I P S:
- Farmasi True Color Lipstick
- Shiseido lipgloss – G13 Red Coral
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>