Since we're in the last month of summer, I wanted to create another fun and bright look. I was inspired by these beautiful orange gradient lips I found on Pinterest.
Hope you enjoy the look!
- Makeup Atelier Paris Aqua Watercolor-F02 (White)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Aqua Watercolor-F12 (Yellow)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Aqua Watercolor-F10 (Wine)
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Eyeshadow -White
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Eyeshadow -Yellow
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Eyeshadow-(Wine/Plum)
- Starlight Powder
- Golden Rose Eyeliner-Blue
- False Eyelashes
- Rimmel Mascara Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eye base. I'm using Makeup Altier Paris Watercolor in white. Apply to the inner 1/3 of the eye.
- Then use a yellow eye base. Apply to the outer edges of the eye creating a 'v' shape. Then drag the base to the outer 2/3 of the lower lashline. Also apply to the center of the lids. Blend upwards toward the crease.
- Now apply the final base color, a deep wine shade. Apply to the outer 1/3 of the eyelid dragging the shade towards the outer part of the lower lashline.
- Now, repeat the steps but this time use eyeshadows. Begin with a vibrant yellow eyeshadow and apply to the areas that the yellow base was applied.
- Now apply a plum/wine eyeshadow to the outer edges.
- Then, apply the orange shadow the center of the eyelid blending into the yellow and wine shadows. This will create a gradient effect.
- Next, apply a shimmery ivory mineral powder to the brow bone area. Since all the shadows were matte, this will add a nice effect.
- Apply metallic blue liner to the upper lashline and slightly wing out for a more dramatic look.
- Apply a set of full false lashes for a more bold look.
- Finish with black mascara.
Orange Gradient Lips Image Courtesy: Pinterest
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!