I teamed up with my lovely youtube friend, Sophie Louise and we both filmed videos on the same topic: Top 5 Fashion Must Haves for Summer 2016 and summer essentials!
When I think of summer, I think of going to the beach, swimming in the sea...I think of long, hot, sunny days and the easy breezy summer style!
Here are my top 5 essentials that I can't live without this summer!
- Summer dresses are so easy to wear and easy to pack, if you're going away on your summer holidays! With a nice summer dress, you don't even need to think too much about putting together outfits: Just add some accessories and you're good to go!
- Bikinis, trikinis, one piece swimsuits: Are a summer essential! I like to have many options to choose from, that's why every year I make sure to buy a couple of new pairs. Great stores for budget friendly, yet cute swimwear are definitely H&M, Yamamay, Calzedonia...
- Sunglasses are my must all year round, but especially in hot and sunny summer days! They're a cool piece to accessorize and add to your outfit, but also, they protect your eyes, which is the most important thing! There are so many models and brands available on the market these days, so make sure to choose the model that most flatters your face shape and the brand that has got the best price/quality proportions.
- Summer hats! I have a few different models and I always wear them at the beach or even on a hot summer day in town. They protect your face from direct sunlight and sun exposure and from premature aging! Also, summer hats really complete your outfits and add to the whole cool/ summer vibe!
- Summer sandals: I prefer flats, but for special occasions, or with more dressy outfits, I opt for heels. This season, my favorite colors for summer sandals are nude and gold. I can really combine them with everything!
I hope you liked my summer essentials! Let me know what are your must- haves when packing for a summer vacations?
You can check out my video to see more styling suggestions here
Also, check out my friend's Sophie Louise's top 5 summer essentials here!
How are you all spending your summer?
xo from Italy,
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.