Today I am sharing another colorful look with a step by step tutorial here. Tie dye prints looks really pretty on nails.
Things You Need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with a white nail polish base ( I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On). Let it dry completely.
Using an orange acrylic paint draw a small circle on the middle of the nail. Use a flat brush for this. Your brush strokes should be vertical, so that the boundary of the circle will not look smooth.
2. Use a yellow acrylic paint and create a concentric circle around the orange one. Again the strokes should be vertical.
Remember to wash your flat brush after every step.
3. Again use the orange acrylic paint to craw a concentric circle around the yellow circle. Keep the strokes small.
4. Now using a small detailing brush add some green details around the orange circle. For this you should use a green acrylic paint.
5. Add a concentric circle of light pink acrylic paint using the flat brush. I mixed red and white acrylic paint to create this shade of pink.
6. Add dark pink on this light pink circle. Use the detailing brush and create small strokes (like we did with the green).
You can also use the light pink shade around the dark pink to blend them a bit.
7. Use a light blue to create a concentric circle around the pink one. I mixed blue and white to create this light blue shade. Use the flat brush for this.
8. Using the detailing brush add dark blue details on the light blue circle. Like we did with the pink one.
Let this dry completely. Seal it with a top coat and you have your tie dye nails ready!
(If your nail beds are of larger size you can keep adding concentric circles until the whole nail is filled with color.)
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.