1. First with a large fluffy brush and a red shadow you want to blend this in the crease.
2. Then with a pencil brush and a dark navy blue shadow you want to apply this in the crease keeping it a little lower than the red and make sure it is blended.
3. Then with a bronze gold shimmer shadow apply this on the lid and take it right up to the crease color. This will help clean up the crease and blend out the lid into the crease also. Also take the navy blue and apply this to the outer part of the lid and connect this too the crease.
4. Then with the white highlight shadow and apply this to the brow bone and the inner corner.
5. Then with eyeliner apply a wing to your eyes and pop on some false lashes.
6. To finish off the eyes, apply the red shadow and blend this on the lower lashline and a white eyeliner gel to the waterline.
7. Then pair this look with a nude pink lipstick.
I've added the full step by step video tutorial below:
View more from Danielle here.