The perfect look going into summer. You have the golden and red tones which is just perfect. This look can be everyday as you have paired it with a nude lip or even on an all out night out.
1. First for the eyes, you want to take this burnt orange brown shade and blend this into the crease with a large fluffy brush and make sure it is blended.
2. Then with a red shade and a smaller fluffy brush you want to blend this into the crease and lower lashline taking right from the inner part of the lid to the outer corner of the lid.
3. To clean up the centre part of the lid, you can use concealer or a eye primer and carve out where you want this shadow to be. This is going to help the lines be a little sharper and the pigment be stronger.
4. With this yellow golden shade, apply this over the cop of the concealer/ primer you have just applied keeping it on the outer part of it.
5. For the very centre of the lid, you want to take this light pink shade and put it on the very centre. This will really make your eyes pop.
6. With a dark brown shadow and a dense fluffy brush, you want to apply this right where the lid and crease shadows meet. Also take this onto the lower lash line.
7. To finish off the eyes ,apply a wing, mascara to the top and bottom lashes and pop on some falsies.
8. For this look, I paired it with a nude pink liquid lipstick.
If you want to see a video tutorial on this, then you can watch here:
View more from Danielle here.