Valentine's Day is in just a few days. Most people spend this time with a romantic date with their beloved.
Today's makeup will be perfect for this occasion. If you don't like false eyelashes - feel free to opt out.
The lips should be highlighted with red lipstick.
But remember, when you want to kiss your partner, lipstick shouldn't leave a print. ;)))))
- Apply a base for the eyeshadows. Apply pink eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the outer crease and along the outer lashline.
- Blend the upper edges of the shadow with a grayish/ purple eyeshadow.
- On the rest the eyelid, apply a light violet shade.
- Apply white eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Using a blending brush smudge the white shadow.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using violet and pink eyeshadows.
- Line your upper lashline using black eyeliner.
- Apply false lashes. Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Glazel Anti-Shine Control #3
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Glazel Eyeshadow: white (s37)
- Inglot Eyeshadow: black
- Technic Electric UV eyeshadows: pink, gray purple, light violet
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- IsaDora Mascara Volume 2.0 Black
- Inglot Duo Adhesive
- Deni Carte False Lashes
- Lipstick Deni Carte #65
What do you think about this makeup look?
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>