Peachy lover over here! Who’s with me? The Sweet Peach Palette from Too Faced is one of my favorites go-to palettes. It's has such a nice colors, the eyeshadows are very easy to blend, they smell so nice and the design of the palette is so juicy. So, I thought it would be nice to do a makeup look using it. It's easy peasy and so peachy! Also, is complementary for all skin tones, which is mega cool. Enjoy the video! ♡
1. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer;
2. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Hydrating FDT – 180;
3. Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Concealer – Vanilla;
4. Paese HD Loose Powder – 01 Light Beige;
5. Rimmel Jelly Highlighter – Candy Queen;
6. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess – 02 Soft Shimmer Bronzer;
7. Inglot Freedom Blush – 46;
8. Too Faced Candlelight Glow – Warm Glow;
9. Beauty Blender Re-Dew Setting Spray.
1. Revolution Cut Crease Canvas Eyeshadow Base;
2. Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette;
3. Cinecitta Film Maquillage Pigment – 21;
4. Benefit Roller Eye Bright Pencil;
5. Benefit Roller Liner Eyeliner – Brown;
6. Melkior Scandalash Mascara – Black.
1. Golden Rose Longstay Precise Browliner – 102;
2. Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara.
1. NYX Slip Tease Lipgloss – Let’s Get Physical.
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.