Time for sweet nails! Do you love lollipops?
Why not have them on your nails? ^__^
Read more to learn how to create these yummy nails!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply Base coat to protect your natural nails then paint your nails pastel yellow.
- Paint half of your nails gold.
- Apply some glitter nail polish to all nails.
- Apply the 3D nail art decoration using nail glue.
- Create a heart using a dotting tool (Watch the video to see how to).
- Add some black half pearls as shown.
- For the second design, create a white circle.
- Create a swirl in green.
- Draw a stick and outline half of the lollipop with dark brown.
- Draw a heart again using a dotting tool and apply glitter over the lollipops.
- Add 3 black pearls as shown.
- Apply top coat to all nails and that's it! Nails are done!
Thank you so much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Hard Lemonade
- GB - Gold Nail Polish
- Jactan's - Glitter Nail Polish
- Jactan's - clear polish as glue
- Winsor Newton - Green Acrylic Paint
- Winsor Newton - White Acrylic Paint
- Funky Fingers - Pretty Pink
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
- Black Pearls
- Nail Art Striper Brush
- Nail Art Detail Brush
- Eagle Tweezers
- Dotting tool
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.