- NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
- BH Cosmetics Eyes On The ‘60s Eyeshadow Palette (sky blue, purple, pink, yellow, ivory/white)
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Blue Eyeliner
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black Kohl Eyeliner
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner-black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Black Mascara
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk over entire eyelids.
- Then pat on a sky blue eyeshadow to the eyelid. I used BH Cosmetics Eyes On The ‘60s Eyeshadow Palette for this look.
- Apply purple eyeshadow to the outer v of the eyes.
- Then blend the purple upwards towards the middle of the crease.
- Apply a pink eyeshadow to the inner corner and blend upwards towards the purple shade in the crease.
- Apply a teal eyeshadow to the lower lashline with the help of an angled brush.
- Apply an eyeshadow that matches your skin tone and blend the eyeshadows and soften up the edges.
- Fill in the eyebrows. I used a blue pencil to add a bluish grey tint to my brows for fun.
- Reapply any colors that might have gotten washed away during blending. Apply a satiny golden yellow eyeshadow to the brow bone for a highlight.
- Apply black liner at the upper lashline and extend the wing.
- Following the purple eyeshadow that extends towards the crease, draw a black line connecting to the liner at the upper lashline.
- Blend the black line to smoke it out at the crease.
- Apply false lashes.
- Apply a light ivory shade to the inner corners of the eyes to brighten them up.
- Using a pointed brush and gel liner, draw the design of your choice. I drew a squiggly scroll type design and embellished the look with small magenta rhinestones.
- Finish the look with mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique! READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!