If summer were to be summed up in all one look, this is how it'd look! I used a lot of fun and bright pops of colorful neons for this look using one main palette, Sleek's Acid Palette.
The technique used for this look does require a bit of precision. The layering and blending of the shadows gives a fun and unique look.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (base + waterline)
- Sleek iDivine Eyeshadow Palette- Acid (neon pink, neon orange, plum, lilac, green, yellow, blue, white)
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Crystal Gold (LCL101)
- Paradise Makeup AQ - 8-color Palette (white, black)
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara - Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eye base. I’m using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. This will ensure that your colors go on vibrantly.
- I’ll be using Sleek’s Acid Palette for this entire look. First, take the neon pink and apply to the center of the lid in a half moon effect.
- Then apply the neon orange, around the pink in a halo effect; almost like an upside down ‘u’ shape.
- Apply a plum eyeshadow to the 1/3 of the inner crease and to the 1/3 of the outer lower lashline.
- Now take the plum color and extend it outwards until you get the desired shape. I’m applying this shade almost like an extended outer and inner wing.
- Apply a shimmery lilac, to the inner part of the crease, fading upwards toward the brow bone.
- Apply a shimmery green, to the outer part of the crease, blending into the shimmery lilac shade.
- Using the same neon orange shadow from before, Apply it to the entire lower lashline below the plum shade; make sure to blend the edges for a soft gradient look.
- It’s time to embellish the look! Using a glittery gold liner, apply to the upper lashline and the outer part of the crease for a fun accent. I also applied the glitter on the inner part of my eye.
- Apply white liner to the waterline and follow with an orange eyeshadow. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil again followed by the neon orange shadow from the Sleek Palette.
- Apply black mascara to the upper and lower lashes to make the look pop even more.
- Using Mehron’s Paradise AQ Palette, I’m using the white and black for some fun dots and accents. The look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!