STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. First with this burnt orange shade you want to blend this into the crease with a large fluffy brush.
2. With a smaller fluffy brush and a aqua blue, you want to also blend this into the crease keeping it a little lower than the last. You want to then also clean up the lid with some concealer and take it up to the crease.
3. With a shimmer yellow shadow you want to apply this in the inner corner and take it up the crease but keeping it on the lid.
4. Then with a shimmer blue shade you want to apply this on the rest of the lid.
5. With a navy blue shadow and a pencil brush you want to apply this where the lid and crease colors meet. Also apply this to the outer part of the eye.
6. Then going back in with the crease shadows blend this on the lower lashline and make sure if everything is blended.
7. With an eyeliner, apply a wing to your eye. You want to extend it a little longer on the inner corner and this help your eyes to appear larger.
8. Apply some mascara on the top and bottom lashes and then pop on some false lashes.
I've put the video tutorial below if you want to watch how I've done this <3
View more from Danielle here.