Hey girls, today I am sharing another summer look.
This look has two techniques - Saran Wrap and Freehand. Combining both gives beautiful results!
Things You Need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with painting a white base coat. I used Maybelline Color Show Porcelain Party (white creme) for this.
Add blobs of dark green, light green and yellow acrylic paints to a sheet. Using a saran wrap/cling film mix the shades on the sheet and apply on the white base.
2. Add more acrylic paint depending upon the consistency on the nail. I added a bit more dark green acrylic paint.
3. Once the green acrylic paint dries completely, start drawing leaf shapes all over the nail.
4. Be careful and do not overlap the leaves. Use black acrylic paint with medium striping brush for this. You can make any leaf shape you desire.
5. Fill the black acrylic paint in between the leaves.
6. Once the black acrylic paint dries seal off the nails with a good top coat. I used Revlon gel envy diamond top coat.
You have your summery leaf nails!
[For the ring finger look I left the space between the leaves unfilled.]
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.