Bright lips and orange eyes are trending this spring and summer.
I used my Elf palette to achieve this look! Follow the video tutorial for this trendy, easy and affordable look!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a bright orange to the crease.
- Apply a lighter orange to the inner crease and blend.
- Apply yellow to the brow bone and blend.
- Highlight beneath the brows with a shimmery ivory eyeshadow.
- Apply a bright orange to the crease and outer v for definition.
- Apply a gold eyeshadow to the entire eyelid with Elf Mist Spray for a metallic effect.
- Then, pat on a shimmery gold eyeshadow on top of the gold.
- Make sure to blend well!
- Apply the same gold eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of eyes. Apply wet for a metallic look.
- Apply a sky blue or mint eyeshadow to the outer ½ lower lashline.
- Apply black liner to upper lashline and wing out.
- Curl lashes and apply mascara.
- Add a white eyeliner to the waterline.
- Contour, add Blush and finish with bright pink lips!
- Elf 144 Eyeshadow Palette
- Elf Makeup Mist Spray
- Milani Baked Eyeshadow Drench-Gold
- Elf Pressed Powder -Toffee
- Elf Blush And Contour Duo-St. Lucia
- Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
- Mary Kate And Ashley White Pencil Eyeliner
- Wet 'n Wild Megalast Lipstick-Pinkerbell 968
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>