Today's lip look is totally an editorial look that I did for fun. This was inspired by red and white iced cupcakes!
- NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base - Pearl
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Orange
- Glazel Visage Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Peach
- Impala Cosmetics Brooklin Lipliner 208
- MAC Eyeshadow - Sketch
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Monte Carlo
- 3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigment -N2, N8
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white base. Then apply orange eyeshadow on the upper lip and feather out onto the edges of the lower lip.
- Outline lips with an orangy pink lipliner.
- Apply a bright peach shadow to the center of the lower and top lip. Blend.
- Using a white lip lacquer, apply vertical lines all over lips. I applied them slightly diagonally on the upper lip and vertically down my lower lip.
- Now apply a red lip lacquer in between the white lines. Using the tip of the applicator, sporadically swirl the tip up and down while releasing the red color to create a frosting type look.That’s it, you’re lip look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!