The last few days weren't too sunny so I spent them creating some new makeup looks.
Here is a soft smokey eye with a little bit of grayish-blue, peachy-orange and soft yellow.
Do you like this color combination?
- Apply a pink eyeshadow with a yellow glossy undertone to the the entire eyelid.
- Apply a grayish blue eyeshadow to the outer edges of the eyelids.
- Apply brown eyeshadow to the crease to define the look.
- Blend the colors very well.
- Using an orange eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows. Apply the same eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid.
- Apply white eyeshadow to the inner corner of the lid and on the area under the eyebrows to highlight the look.
- Emphasize the lower lashline: Apply blue eyeshadow to the outer lower lashline and beige eyeshadow to the inner lower lashline.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Darken the waterline with a black pencil. Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay 150 Buff
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Dermablend Professional Cover Creme #Warm Beige
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, beige, brown, gray blue, blue, orange
- Sleek Eyeshadow: pink eyeshadow with a yellow glossy undertone
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Kobo Intense Pen Eyeliner #Black
- Deni Carte black pencil
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Kobo Long Lasting Glass Shine #203 Pearly Rose
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>