Hi guys! Strobing is in! So I've decided to give it a try..
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Even out complexion with a foundation. I'm using Revlon's Colorstay Whipped in Nude.
- Brighten up the under eye area with a HD Concealer. I'm using one by NYX. Set with a translucent powder.
- Fill in brows and clean up the area with a concealer. I used NYX jumbo pencil for clean up.
- Apply a peach-orange shade to the crease and lower lashline. I'm using the shade Perception from my Stila palette.
- On the outer v, apply a taupe brown shadow. I used Creativity from the same palette.
- Smudge the same taupe brown shade on the lower lashline.
- Apply a shimmery gold shadow to the entire lid. I'm using Snob from the Naked palette. Blend.
- Apply a shimmery champagne shadow just to the center of the lid for a beautiful highlight. I'm using Toasted from the Naked palette. I also used Virgin to highlight the inner corners and brow bone.
- Line upper lashline using a black gel liner. I'm using one from elf cosmetics. Curl lashes and apply mascara. Apply white liner to the inner lower waterline. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil.
- Using a light hand, add a light contour with a brown shadow.
- Now it's time for the main event: highlighting! Apply this to tops of cheekbones, forehead, cupid's bow, bridge of the nose and brow bone. I used The Balm's Mary Loumanizer.
- Apply a shimmery blush. I'm using Sunset Glow from L'Oreal.
- Finish with a soft pink lipcolor. Line lips using a pink liner. I'm using one from Essence. Then, I used Coral-ine from Wet 'N Wild and applied foundation on top to make it lighter.
- For a gloss, I used Colorlust Lip Lacquer from Victoria's Secret and dabbed Mary Loumanizer on the center for an added shine effect. Voila, the look is done!
I hope you liked this simple look I've done.
God bless you guys!
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped - Nude
- Ben Nye Transluscent Powder
- NYX HD Concealer - Yellow
- The Face Shop Style My Brows - #03
- NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
- Stila Eyes Are The Window In Mind
- Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
- Elf Gel Liner
- Makeup Forever Smoky Lash Mascara
- Essence Lip Liner - Soft Rose
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick- Coral-ine
- Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss - Love Affair
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>