I've taken a few makeup trends from the spring fashion runways for this makeup tutorial.
I've incorporated lavender pastels with chocolate brown on the lids and smoked out liner on the lower lashline.
A more edgy take on the pretty pastels that we're used to seeing during springtime....
Finally, I'm using only one affordable eyeshadow palette to create this eye look.
Hope you enjoy the look!
- NYX Eyeshadow Base-White (ESB01)
- BH Cosmetics Eyes On The 60's Eyeshadow Palette (pink-13, shimmery brown-11, violet-18, white-1, black-30)
- Individual False Eyelashes
- L'oréal Paris Voluminous Power Volume 24h Mascara
- Cascada Of Colours Black Eye Pencil
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a white eye base over entire lid area.
- Using a white eyeshadow, apply to the brow bone area as a highlight.
- Apply light beige or skin colored shadow to the crease area to create a transition color.
- Now apply a pastel pink eyeshadow to the crease area and blend upwards toward the brow bone.
- Apply a shimmery brown shadow to the entire lid, staying below the crease.
- Layer a purple shadow to the crease area and blend upwards to create a gradient effect with the pink and purple shadows.
- Apply a thick amount of black eyeliner to the lower waterline and lashline.
- Smudge the liner with black shadow to create a smokey effect. Also smudge into the outer ‘v’ area.
- Apply white shadow to the inner corners of the eyes for a highlight.
- Apply individual lashes sporadically on the lower lashline for a bold look.
- Finish the look with mascara.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!