Here's another look to add to my fun lip series! This one is in bold spring colors and has a fun fashion forward graphic print for an editorial vibe.
Enjoy the tutorial!
- NYX Eyeshadow Base White (ESB01)
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Rio Rio Palette (green, blue, purple)
- Sleek Makeup I-Divine Acid Palette (neon yellow)
- Purple Lip Pencil (bottom lip)
- Aqua Blue Lip Pencil (top lip)
- Hexagon Nail Art Shiny Glitter (embellishment)
- Black Eyeliner (graphic print)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a base all over lips. I’m using NYX’s eyeshadow base in white.
- Using Sleek’s Rio Rio palette, I’m applying the satin green shadow to the upper lips, leaving the outer corners out.
- Then apply the blue shadow to the outer corners of the top lips, creating a gradient effect.
- Now apply a lavender purple shadow to the outer edges of the bottom lip, leaving the center empty for now.
- Take a purple lipliner and line the lower lip and blend creating a defined edge.
- Using a aqua blue liner, line to upper lip and blend into the green shadow.
- Now apply a neon yellow shadow to the center of the upper and lower lips.
- You may stop here or further embellish the look for an editorial look. I’m using sparkly nail art to add to the top lip for a multi-dimensional look.
- To finish with a fashion forward look, I’m using black eyeliner to outline the entire lips and adding this fun graphic print.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!