Today I am sharing a floral nail art tutorial here. This teal and pink floral art is perfect for the spring season.
THINGS YOU NEED:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with painting the base nail polish. I used Delush Polish Basket Case as a base. You can also use a white nail paint as a base.
2. Use teal acrylic paint to draw the outline of the flowers. I made three petal flowers (like the shamrock).
3. Fill the flowers using the same teal acrylic paint and in the same way make pink flowers.
4. Now create pointed edges on all the petals of the flowers using a small detailing brush. This will give the flowers desired shape.
5. Fill the edges using the same teal and pink acrylic paints.
6. Add light teal and pink to highlight the center of the flowers. For this you can add white acrylic paint to the teal and pink acrylic paints.
Add a top coat once the acrylic paint dries.
7. Now add a few dots of white acrylic paint to the center of the flowers.
8. To create the branches use a black acrylic paint with detailing brush. Create thin branches around the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.