Dress up your nails this Halloween! This nail art is inspired by a Spooky October Night.
What you will need:
- Small Pointed Dotting Tool [toothpick ]
- Large Dotting Tool [end Of An Eyeshadow Brush
- Nail Striping Brush [an Old Liquid Liner Brush ]
- Clear Plastic
- Makeup Sponges
- Pointed Cotton Swabs & Nail Polish Remover (for Clean Up)
- Seche Vite Base Coat. [any Base Coat Will Do]
- Essie Butler Please [medium Blue Polish ]
- Sinful Colors Blackest Black [black Polish]
- Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow [sun Yellow]
- Fresh Paint Spruce Street
- Out The Door Top Coat
Leave me a comment below on what you will be for Halloween. Hope you Like and Subscribe if you haven't already.
View more posts from Annette here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Know Annette
Makeup and fashion are an expression of my personality, my moods and even artistic side. I don't categorize myself with a specific style type, I just wear what I like ... READ MORE>>