On New Year's Eve, everything sparkles and shines!
Why can’t you shine, too?
In today's makeup look, we're going to use glitter so you can sparkle throughout the night!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the eyeshadows.
- Apply blue eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid.
- Apply black eyeshadow to the outer corner of the lid.
- Using a blending brush, apply a brown eyeshadow on the edges of the lids. Specifically, around the crease area. Smudge it very well.
- Apply silver eyeshadow on the rest of the eyelid.
- On the border of silver and blue shadows, apply a shimmering blue dust. On the rest of the eyelid, apply silver glitter. Use special adhesive to ensure that the glitter stays in place.
- Smudge a beige eyeshadow area under the eyebrow. Line your upper lashline using black eyeliner.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using the silver shade at the inner corner and the black eyeshadow at the outer corner.
- Apply false lashes. Don’t forget finish the look with black mascara.
Full Product List:
- Foundation Revlon Colorstay #150
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Mineral Hygienics Sheer Perfection Silk Translucent
- Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Powder #003
- Laura Mercier Eye Basics #Buff
- Inglot Eyeshadows blue, black, brown
- Mariza Eyeshadow Beige
- Mariza Eyeshadow Brilliant #Blue Dust
- Pigment MAC Platinum
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- Inglot Duo Adhesive
- Kryolan Hydro Mastix Spirit Gum
- Silver glitter
- Clumps of Lashes
- IsaDora Mascara Volume 2.0 Black
- Rimmel Lipstick #Airy Fairy
I wish you an unforgettable New Year's Eve party!
Happy New Year 2014!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>