Hi Loves and welcome to another one of my tutorials.
This week I wanted to do a dark smokey eye with a bit of color, This is what I came up with:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
Step 1: This look is very easy to do but just takes some extra time and blending. Using Liner Love from It Cosmetics in Brown, I line my lower lashline and my outer V. Blend up with a stiff blending brush.
Step 2: More blending. Using the Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Quad from It Cosmetics, I add the darkest brown to the lid and blend upwards.
Step 3: Next I added the white shadow from the same quad just under my brow and in the inner corner as a highlight.
Step 4: Then, I add the lighter brown from the same quad just above the darker shadow and blend up into highlight color.
Step 5: I used My Beauty Addiction Cosmetics loose shadow in Turquoise mixed with Inglot's Duraline to create the colored winged liner.
Step 6: Add some mascara and your fave lashes and you're done!
- It Cosmetics Build a Brow - Dark Brown | Price: $24 | Available: It Cosmetics
- It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Eyeshadow Quad | Price: $24 | Available: It Cosmetics
- It Cosmetics Liner Love - Brown | Price: $24 | Available: It Cosmetics
- My Beauty Addiction Cosmetics Turquoise Loose Shadow | Price: $5 | Available: MBA Cosmetics
- Inglot Cosmetics Duraline | Price: $12 | Available: Beautylish
- Ardell Wispies False Lashes | Price: $4 | Available: Drugstores
Have a great weekend loves and thanks for checking out my tutorial. Feel free to leave any requests below. ♡ xoxo, Jen
View more posts from Boredom with Jen here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Boredom with Jen
"Makeup is magic to me. It can transform you into almost anything you want. For me, it's an escape from the real world, where it's just me and art...." READ MORE>>