Looking for a simple look to compliment your busy schedule? Pair bronze tones with a deep nude lip for a sultry yet simplistically beautiful appeal!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lost/Medium Metallic Brown ( about $19.00)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked/Golden Bronze( about $19.00)
- Kat Von D Liquid Eyeliner in Trooper/Black (about $19.00)
- Naked Flushed Urban Decay palette in Radiant ( about $32.00)
- DiorShow Mascara in Black ( about $27.50)
- The Balm Liquid Lipstick in Meet Matte Hughes in "Charming" (about $18.00)
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- After applying your favorite primer and foundation, apply a light, golden bronze shadow such as Urban Decay's "Half Baked" eyeshadow to the entire eyelid, blending outwards. Also apply this shade to the lower lashline and smudge subtly.
- Apply a deep bronze shadow to the crease, such as Urban Decay's "Lost." Blend well. Also dab some of these shadow in the outer, lower corner of the bottom lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with a clean swipe of black liner. I used Kat Von D's Liquid Liner in "Trooper" Black.
- Apply a natural, yet defining layer of black mascara with a brand that looks natural. I used Dior's "Dior Show" in Black, pretty yet not extreme.
- Apply a bronze shade almost as a blush under the cheeks. I used the Urban Decay Flushed Bronzer, Highlight and Blush palette in its "Radiant" option, which is three shades that are gold in undertone. I used the first shade in this palette, the bronze one, as a blush. Buff and blend.
- Apply the second shade in this same UD Flushed Palette, the highlight, to the upper cheeks and also under your brow arch.
- Apply a matte lipstick that is deep nude with rosey undertones to the lips. I used The Balm's "Meet Matte Hughes" liquid lipstick in "Charming." Done!
View more posts from Krista here>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.