Time for easy nails!
Try this floral mani!
Read more to learn how to create these pretty nails!
http://www.bornprettystore.com/ site-wide 10% off coupon MDJW10
Step by step tutorial:
- Apply base coat to protect your natural nails then paint your nails in a steel color or any other you wish.
- Start by painting with a sparkly silver nail polish randomly.
- Continue creating white random/swirl shapes in white.
- Create simple light blue flowers as shown, let them dry.
- Apply white half pearls over the flower's center.
- Apply top coat to all nails and that's it! Nails are done!
Thank you so much for watching! ^__^
- China Glaze - Strong Adhesion Base Coat
- Sally Hansen - Steely Gaze
- GB - Silver Glitter Nail Polish
- Winsor Newton - White Acrylic Paint
- Winsor Newton - Light Blue Acrylic Paint
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
- White pearls
- Nail Art Brush
- Dotting tool
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.