Today's tutorial is a soft glam makeup look.
I've used soft shades in peach, brown and purple which make this a pretty wearable look.
I also applied a glittery pigment and false lashes for a glamorous look but you may wish to opt out on these if you're looking for something more subtle.
Enjoy the tutorial!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Blonde
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Milk (base)
- ColourPop Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Animal
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Swiss Chocolate
- MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Sketch
- White Eyeshadow
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment PP14 Sable Gold (center of lid)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil, Sparkle Green 629 (Waterline)
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin by filling in your eyebrows to frame the eyes.
- Then apply a white base over entire eyelids.
- Apply a bright neon coral eyeshadow to eyelids, leaving the inner corners empty.
- For the halo effect, apply a matte brown eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners.
- Apply a velvety purple shadow to the inner and outer edges to add definition, Blend into the brown.
- Gradually apply the purple shadow to the crease with a soft hand so it doesn’t overpower the look.
- Blend with the matte brown eyeshadow to soften and diffuse the edges.
- Apply an ivory white eyeshadow to the brow bone for a soft highlight.
- Apply the neon coral eyeshadow to the entire lower lashline.
- Then apply the purple eyeshadow to the outer 2/3 of the lower lashline, blend into the outer ‘v’ area.
- Apply a greenish steel eyeliner to the waterline.
- Apply a shimmery gold pigment to the center of the lids for a glamorous look.
- Apply false lashes for a dramatic flair.
- Finish with mascara and your look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!