Here's a pretty simple yet striking smokey eye that's perfect for New Year celebrations!
I've also added a corresponding lip to go with the look! (tutorial for that will be released next week)
Enjoy the tutorial, below!
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Shadow Liner 629 Sparkle Green
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder PP04 - White Gold
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Black Mascara
- Barry M Fine Glitter Dust, 21 - Opal
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Collection - Glam 24 Karat
- Rimmel Cosmetics Liquid Black Eyeliner
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a sparkly green eye base. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Sparkle Green all over the lids.
- Follow with a fine glitter dust. I’m using Opal from Barry M which is a glittery deep teal shade.
- You’re only going to need two eyeshadows for the next steps a soft nude/beige and a soft brown. I’m using my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. Apply Milk Chocolate, a soft brown to the brow bone; blend outwards and upwards to diffuse the edges.
- Apply NYX jumbo pencil to the lower lashline.
- Then apply the nude/beige shade right over the brow bone again focusing on the outer edges.
- Apply the Barry M fine glitter dust to the lower lashline over the NYX jumbo pencil.
- Apply black eyeliner to the lower waterline.
- Apply a pearlescent pigment to the inner corners and beneath the brows to bring luminosity to the look.
- Apply false lashes and mascara.
- Apply a tiny amount of black liner at the root of the upper lashline.
- Finish with a generous amount of metallic gold eyeliner on the upper lashline right above the black liner.
Happy New Year dolls!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!