Today's tutorial is a glamorous duochrome eye look. It has gorgeous jewel toned hues which makes this perfect for a spring or summer look!
Enjoy the tutorial.
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot- Soft Ochre
- MAC Eyeshadow - Swiss Chocolate ( Matte, Muted Reddish Brown)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Watercolor F22 Flashing Red
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment - Insomnia
- BH Cosmetics Eyes On The 60's Eye Shadow Palette ( Pink, Violet, Orange )
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner - Renaissance Gold
- Gosh Smokey Eyeliner – 01 Black (Waterline)
- Masquerade Cosmetics Eyeliner Activator
- Golden Rose Cosmetics Pigment - Orange Gold
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Pigment PP21 White Orange
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a neutral base all over eyelids.
- Then apply a reddish brown eyeshadow to the crease and blend outwards and upwards to soften the edges.
- Apply a red eye base all over lids, staying below the crease,
- Then apply a duochrome eye pigment to the center of the lids.
- Apply a bright purple eyeshadow to the inner and outer corners. Blend!
- Apply gold to the entire lower lashline.
- Apply a shimmery copper toned eyeliner to the upper lashline. I used a mixing medium and a pigment to create my own eyeliner.
- Apply false lashes for a glamorous effect and add mascara.
- Apply black eyeliner to the waterline.
- Finish with a skin toned highlight and apply beneath the brows to the brow bone and inner corners.
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!