Copper/ Bronze eyeshadow looks great on every eye color, but since this is a neutral shade, it can look boring sometimes, right?
Here's a fun way to add some color and make the eyes look sexy!
Want to know how I did this look? Keep on reading for the step by step tutorial, below.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a matte, dark brown eyeshadow on the outer third of the eyes and outer third of the lower lashline. Then blend it inwards.
- Use a matte, light orange eyeshadow on the crease. (transition color)
- Apply a copper eyeshadow to the entire eyelid. Don't apply over the brown shadow that was applied in the previous step. Blend and reapply the crease color as needed.
- Apply a white shimmery eyeshadow to the brow bone.
- Apply the copper eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
- Apply a cream eyeshadow or NYX Jumbo pencil on the inner corners as an eye base, to make the eyeshadow pop.
- Apply a matte yellow eyeshadow on the inner corners and blend.
- Line the upper lashline thinly, as close to the lashline as possible.
- Apply natural looking false lashes.
- For a more natural look, apply a beige or neutral toned eyeliner to the waterline. I used Makeup Forever's Aquamatic Cream liner.
- Contour your features and apply blush to the cheeks.
- Outline the lips with the help of a lipliner. I'm using Milani's Easy liner in Sugar Plum. Make sure to smudge and blot off the excess for a more sheer look.
- Apply a nude lipstick. I used Wet 'N Wild Megalast in Bare It All.
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation -NC25
- Ben Nye Neutral Powder
- Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit
- the Balm Cosmetics Nude 'tude Palette
- Makhmali 96 Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Forever Aquamatic S-52
- E.l.f. Studio 144-piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette-Bright
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Ebay Lashes #219
- Sansan Eyeshadow Deep Earth Brown
- Milani Baked Blush-Dolce Pink
- Milani Easy Liner-Sugar Plum
- Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lipstick-Bare It All
Hope you like this tutorial! Have a blessed week ahead pretty ladies!
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>