Today's look is super hot and sexy! I chose reds and golds for a passionate and seductive look.
I've also added an alternative look with crystal embellishments so you can see how this look can be played up in many different ways.
- Make Up Atelier Paris Watercolor- Brown
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-Fire Dancer (red metallic)
- BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 60's Palette (brown, black, white
- Tammy Tanuka Sigil Inspired Loose Mineral Eyeshadow-Golden Sand
- Cascada Of Colours Eye Pencil-Black
- Brown Color Bh Cosmetics + Pigment Fire Dancer Tammy Tanuka
- L'oreal Paris Superliner Gel Eyeliner- Black
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara - Black
- False Eyelashes
- Crystal Rhinestones
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Begin with a brown base. I’m using Makeup Atelier watercolor in brown.
- Then apply a metallic red eyeshadow to the center of the lid. I’m using a mineral shadow from Tammy Tanuka’s line.
- Apply a deep brown eyeshadow to the inner 1/3 of the eye and also to the outer v to deepen up the look. I’m using BH Cosmetics 60’s palette for these shadows.
- Then apply brown mixed with black to the lower lashline.
- Now apply a shimmery gold shadow above the crease to bring warmth to the look. Again, I’m using a mineral shadow from the Tammy Tanuka’s line. Reapply the brown shadow in the crease if you prefer to darken up the look some more.
- Now apply black gel liner to the upper lashline and black kohl pencil to the lower waterline.
- Then, add false lashes and black mascara.
- Add a shimmery ivory shadow to the inner corners and below the brows for a highlight.
- Also apply the metallic red shadow to the inner lower lashline. I added a small amount just to the center part for a nice peek-a-boo effect.
- Optional: Embellish the look as you like. For an alternative, more editorial look, I added rhinestones and added a fun graphic print with gel liner. Of course, you can skip this step for a more wearable look. Have fun!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!