Yes, Yes, Yes! The summer holiday has begun!
Today's inspiration is the golden sandy beach and the beautiful bright sea.
I've used just these colors: blue and gold-beige.
I think this makeup will be ideal for summer holiday parties.
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply a light gold-beige eyeshadow to the the entire eyelid.
- Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply blue eyeshadow on the crease and in the outer part of eyelid.
- Gently smudge the eyeshadows.
- Apply blue eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eyelid again. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Draw a blue line on the outer lower lashline.
- Smudge the blue line. Apply gold-beige eyeshadow on the rest of the lower lashline.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation MAP 2NB
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick #Rose
- Kobo Eyeshadow Base
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, gold-beige, blue
- Mariza Eyeshadow: beige
- My Secret Satin Touch Kohl #21 Blue Sky
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Kobo Intense Pen Eyeliner black
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Kobo Lip Care Base #301
- Lipstick Pupa #100 Matt
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>