Today I did a bright and colorful look for the coming Karwa Chauth (Indian Festival).
The best thing about this look is that you can mix and match the shades according to your dress.
Things you need:
Step by Step Tutorial:
1. Start with a white base on the nails. I used Sally Hansen White On on the nails.
2. Used a neon pink shade on three forth of the nails (towards the non free edge).
3. Add a striping tape on the nails, from where you want to start the blue shade.
4. Paint the blue shade towards the free edge of the nails. I used Revlon Top Speed Royal for this.
5. Layer a sheer shimmery golden shade (like Max factor Fantasy Fire) on the blue nail paint to give a shimmery blue look.
6. Remove the tape using tweezers. Add golden hex glitter where you removed the tape.
You can leave the golden tape if you don't have the golden hex glitter. Just trim the edges of the tape and top coat it.
7. Start making paisleys using a golden acrylic paint (on the blue portion of the nail). You should use a small detailing brush for this.
I created two paisleys per nail. You can create more than two if your nail bed size is large.
8. Dot golden acrylic paint around the paisleys using the detailing brush.
9. Dot Revlon Royal in the paisleys to complete the look.
Add a top coat and you have your bright and dazzling nails ready!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.