Hey girls, today I am sharing lace nails here. Lace nail art never go out of fashion and it gives a beautiful delicate look to the nails.
THINGS YOU NEED:
Maybelline Color Show Blackout Polish / White Acrylic Paint / Detailing Brush / Striping Brush
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
1. Apply a black base on your nails. I used Maybelline Color Show in Blackout as a base.
2. Using white acrylic paint and a detailing brush, start creating small semicircles around the center dot.
3. Make the outer boundary of semicircles in a slight "V" shape.
4. Trace the boundaries and make the edges smooth.
5. Make small leaves around the roses. You can create the roses apart or together.
6. Thin down the white acrylic paint and with a thin striping brush, carefully create a mesh design around the roses and leaves. Once the mesh and roses dry, seal off the nails with a good top coat.
Now you have rose lace nails!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.