Every bride wants to look pretty on this important day in her life.
Today's makeup look is light and romantic, perfect for that special day.
You'll look absolutely stunning!
- Fill in the eyebrows to frame the eyes. Apply a base for the shadows on the entire eyelid. Apply white eyeshadow in the inner corner of the eyelid and on the area under the eyebrows.
- Apply a metallic beige eyeshadow to the entire eyelid.
- Apply pink with gold reflects eyeshadow to the outer eyelid.
- To enhance the effect, apply violet eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eyelid.
- Add a tiny amount of brown eyeshadow to the outer edges of the eyelid.
- Blend any harsh edges between the colors. Using a beige eyeshadow, gently blend the upper edges of the eyeshadows.
- Emphasize the lower lashline using brown and beige eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline with black eyeliner. On the waterline, apply a beige eye crayon.
- Finish the look with black mascara.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Foundation MAP 2 NB
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Rainbow #2
- Glazel Super Finishing Powder
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick #Rose
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Long Wear #Pearl
- Glazel Eyeshadows: white, metallic beige, beige, brown, violet
- Sleek Eyeshadow: pink with gold reflects
- Inglot Brow Powder #567
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner #01 Black
- Paese beige pencil
- MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
- Deni Carte Waterproof Lipliner #110
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss #078
Feel free to comment.
Have a nice day!
View more posts from Joanna here>>
About the Author: Joanna
My first attempt at makeup was at the age of 15. Like every young girl, I wanted to look pretty, but did not always succeed. READ MORE>>