I'm back with a new tutorial! This week I'm gonna show you how to achieve that sweet romantic look that's perfect for prom, date, even on your wedding!
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Apply a matte maroon/burgundy eyeshadow to the outer v.
- Apply a light orange eyeshadow to your crease and blend into the maroon/burgundy eyeshadow.
- Apply a warm bronze eyeshadow on the lids.
- Re-apply the light orange and maroon/burgundy eyeshadow to intensify the look. Blend.
- Highlight the brow bone with an ivory eyeshadow.
- Highlight the inner corners of the eyes with a gold eyeshadow.
- Line your upper lashline with liquid liner.
- To brighten up your eyes, line the lower waterline with white eyeliner.
- Apply a matte brown eyeshadow on the lower lashline.
- Apply a set of false lashes to complete the eye look. I'm using a natural looking pair.
- Apply mascara to the upper and lower lashes. This will also help bind your natural lashes with the false lashes.
- Contour to define your features and add blush to your cheeks.
- For my lips, I'm using L'Oreal Forever Frappe.
- Jordana Oil Free Liquid Foundation - Buff
- Wet 'N Wild Natural Blend Pressed Powder - Natural
- The Balm Cosmetics-Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette
- Elf Studio 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette-Bright
- Shawill Liquid Liner
- Mary Kate & Ashley-Line My Eyes Eyeliner- White
- Avon SuperSHOCK Max Mascara
- Taiwan Lashes -416
- Elf Pressed Powder - Toffee
- Hard Candy-Fox in a Box (blush)
- L'Oreal Forever Frappe
Thank you for reading my blog and watching my videos!
Stay pretty :)
View more posts from Jen Dionson here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Jen Dionson
It's my passion and it makes me happy. Whenever I'm sad, I'll just take my brushes and palette and create different looks. Makeup is my first love.... READ MORE>>