As promised in last week's Dripping Lip tutorial, here is the eye look to go with it.
This is a fun, shimmery black smokey eye with a pop of lilac and purple. This is perfect for a music festival or when you want to brighten up your dark smokey eye.
Enjoy the tutorial below.
- Sleek Makeup Matte Me Rioja Red + Brink Pink (brows)
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
- BH Cosmetics BH Hollywood California Makeup Palette Collection (lilac, pink, purple)
- Makeup Atelier Paris Eyeshadow Palette T13 (pink)
- MAC Paint Pot Eye Liner Gel - Blacktrack
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow - Smutty Green
- Milani Liquifeye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic - Black
- Makeup Atelier Paris Pearl Powder - PP21 White Orange
- False Eyelashes
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara - Black
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Fill in the eyebrows as desired. I used two liquid red lipsticks to achieve this look. Then, apply your neutral cream eye base.
- Apply a dusty pink eyeshadow to the crease and brow bone. Blend. Apply purple eyeshadow over the entire eyelid up to the crease.
- Apply a black eye base. I used MAC’s Blacktrack over the purple shadow.
- Then pat on the mineralized eyeshadow.
- Apply a generous amount of black liner to the waterline and lower lashline.
- Apply a dark violet shadow to the lower lashline and outer v to create a smokey effect.
- Apply a luminous pearl pigment to the arch of the brows for a highlight.
- Apply false lashes and mascara. Your look is complete!
View more posts from Yana here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: QNA Makeup Art
"What a fantastic and beautiful feeling knowing that what you create is unique!" READ MORE>>
Join my FB Group!