I should have done a post with everything I got or bought lately, but I can't seem to gather the strength to do it, so I will just review some products, starting with the ones I love the most.
I went to a DM store during my trip to Hungary, wanted a delicious, but pocket-friendly shower gel. Balea is my first choice when it comes to this, I absolutely love almost all their products that I've tried. Since oranges are my favorites, I found this tangerine shower cream...Mmm! I have a weakness for yummy scents and this one won my heart right away! It has a strong scent of sweet orange juice.
- The packaging! It's so cute and fresh-looking!
- The scent! I love it, makes me want to drink this product!
- Cleanses very well, without drying the skin.
- The scent lingers for awhile after showering, even underneath a body lotion.
No cons from my point of view!
- The price is around 4 Ron and a bit (around 1 Euro)
Any other delicious shower gels you could recommend?
*Note! Reviews are based on my personal honest opinion about the product.
View more posts from Laura>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.