For a very long time now, I've been replacing my body lotion with baby oil pretty often. I love the fact that it spreads quickly being very fluid, they make the skin really soft and smell nice! It is very pampering :) This baby oil right here is proof that not only expensive products can be good.
On the contrary, some 'no name' ones can be even better. I've been using Johnson's baby oil mostly, I really do like it. But I found this one at dm, at half the price (don't remember exactly) and I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm definitely happy I did!!!
- Makes the skin super soft, very hydrating and it's effect lasts very long! If I shower and use it afterwards and don't shower until the next day, I can still feel it the next day, AFTER the shower! So it's fabulous!
- The price, as said, I don't remember it exactly, but it was half the price of a brand name product.
- You don't need much of it, so it will last you a long time
- Has a slight yellow undertone to it, so it will make your tan pop (if you have one).
- Gives the skin a nice glow and maintains it for a looooong time.
- The only minor thing I'd change about this product is the smell; it doesn't smell great, though it doesn't even have much of a smell, but I'd like it to be a bit more scented :)
Do you use baby oil? If so, which one?
*Note! Reviews are based on my personal honest opinion about the product.
View more posts from Laura>>
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.