When I wrote the title I stopped a bit and I thought: "Wait, fall makeup? We just had our first snow!"
So, after years it snowed in October. I could not believe what fluffy flakes we had! Honestly I tell you, I love winter and I was glad for the first snowfall. First snow caught me at Makeup Fest alongside my friend Ana.
This makeup look should have been posted along time ago on my blog, but because the weather wasn't so friendly, I did not have the necessary light to create a new step by step makeup look. Yesterday I woke up early and I caught a few hours with pretty good light.
This makeup is also a request I got from Anyta, so dear I hope you like it! Anyta had prom occasion on her mind so I opted for a sparkly cut crease look..
Don't forget to sign up to my contest HERE, I need 40 signups to be able to award the prize.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
- Prep eyes with foundation & powder creating a base for the primer. This will enhance the resistance of the eyeshadows.
- Define eyebrows using NYX Eyebrow Gel – Brunette.
- With a black pencil, create a cut crease then smudge the line very well. I used a black kohl pencil but you can do the same with eyeliner.
- Above the crease, apply a burgundy shade. This will be used as the transition.
- Then, highlight the brow bone with a vanilla shade. Both colors are from Golden Rose Wet & Dry Eyeshadows – 03.
- In the crease, apply black eyeshadow and blend very well.
- Apply blue to the entire eyelid followed by blue glitter.
- Line your upper and bottom lashline. I used Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner in Dominatrix. I used the same eyeliner on my waterline too.
- For the lower lashline, mix the burgundy and black shades.
- Finish the look by applying mascara and false eyelashes.
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix – Pearl
- NYX Eyebrow Gel – Brunette
- Oriflame Kohl Pencil – Black
- Golden Rose Wet & Dry Eyeshadows – 03 (burgundy, vanilla)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color mono e/s - 25 Onyx
- Elf Essentials Quad – Punk Funk
- Sleek Ink Pot Gel Eyeliner – Dominatrix
- No.7 Extreme Length Mascara – Black
- Gipsy Lashes #906
- Sephora Maniac Lip Liner – 01 Peche Obnubilation
- Sleek True Color Lipstick - Candy Cane
View more posts from Maria here
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it.
About the Author: Maya Makeup
First, I apply my eye makeup and after I finish, I do my face. It's a good way to have a clean makeup look.... READ MORE>>